Wholesale Bulk Bags (FIBCs)
Flexible Intermediate Bulk Containers (FIBCs) – often referred to as “bulk bags” – enable the efficient storage and transport of dry bulk materials. FIBC bulk bags are manufactured from flexible woven polypropylene material, ensuring strength, durability, and ease of transport. With a multitude of custom bag options available for lifting, filling, and discharging, bulk bags offer an economical and effective method for the storage and transport of your customer’s bulk products.
Halsted provides our distributors with fast, economical solutions through our stock bag program (Click Here for Stock Sizes) for their packaging solutions, as well as custom imported shipments to meet your exact product specifications. All stock FIBC bulk bags use generic labels and pallet covers – there is no “Halsted” branding on any of our stock items.
Halsted also supplies custom FIBC bulk bags in full-container and partial-container (LCL) quantities. We can ship wholesale FIBC bags directly to your warehouse or to your customer (blind shipping in your name). We also offer warehousing and distribution programs, enabling you to store your products at our facilities in either New Jersey or Oregon, and drop-ship to your customer as needed.
Available Custom Bulk Bag Features
- Coated (Laminated) or Uncoated Fabric
- Circular, U-Panel, 4-Panel Construction
- Sift-Proof (Dust Proof) Seams
- PE Liners (form-fit, tabbed, or loose)
- Anti Static Bulk Bags / FIBCs (Type B, Type C, Type D)
- Type D “Crohmiq” FIBC Bulk Bags
- Baffle Style Bulk Bags / FIBCs
- Full Discharge Bottom FIBC Bags
- Corner and Cross-Corner Lift Loops
- Stevedore Straps
- GFSI Recognized Food Grade Production (BRC & FSSC 22,000)
- UN Certified and Certified Bulk Bags / FIBCs
- Custom Printing and Fabric Colors
UN Certified / HazMat FIBC Bulk Bags:
Halsted has completed the Hazardous Materials Training requirements set forth in the U.S. Department of Transportation’s Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration Title 49 Code of Federal Regulations. Under the law, HazMat packaging manufacturers, distributors, and sales staff are required to be trained every three years. This training certification enables Halsted to supply UN Certified FIBC bags and other sources of flexible packaging certified for the transportation of hazardous products, materials, or dangerous goods.