Production at its highest quality
Price is important, but not at the expense of quality. We have a team of product specialists on the ground constantly monitoring quality control at our manufacturing facilities. Our team is working with our manufacturing partners regularly to achieve the highest quality certifications available. Today, all of our food-grade manufacturing facilities utilize GFSI (Global Food Safety Initiative) recognized manufacturing schemes for the bags and other items created.
We differentiate ourselves by having boots on the ground.
We believe strongly that QA cannot be done entirely remotely if you want it done right. Our overseas team is present in all of our manufacturing facilities in-person, on a regular basis, to perform QA audits.
- All of our stock inventory is barcoded and can be traced back to the individual lot of manufacture
- Third-party audits are monitored by our in-house team to ensure that certifications are current
- Partial list of certifications, audits, and programs that our manufacturers maintain:
- BRC Certification
- FSSC 22,000
- ISO 45001:2018
- Halal Certificate
- Kosher Certification
- ISO 9001:2015
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 22000:2018
- Surveillance ISO22000
- Registration Certificate (UDYAM)
- Workplace Conditions Assessment (WCA)
- Supplier Qualification Program(SQP)
- Global Security Verification (GSV)
- Global Recycled Standard (GRS)